All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love this routine!
Also, that kid has 5 tumbling passes? And no one has said anything about the coaches using him for everything he's worth? Lol or does that argument not apply to the black & blue ca? Lol
He didn't jump and only stunted in 1 sequence. Not arguing the merits of either athlete being overused, but his routine is less jam packed.

Does anybody know when Top Gun competes next?
Queen of the Nile (DEC 13th - 14th) organised by Allstar Challenge held in GICC (Atlanta, GA). I believe it'll just be Large Coed and Lady Jags though. OO5 usually only showcases their routine in January and I believe Angels, Guardians, 24k Jags and Fierce 5 (Orlando and Naples gym Worlds teams) attend separate competitions until Cheersport.

Regarding juniorelite, what type of person sits there at practice/choreography and says .. "lets have her put her head through the hole of a scorpion, and then throw this child around an equally sized child and have her land right where she started..

Like what ? lol I like the originality but like how does that score , does that count as an inversion ??

That person would be Jamie Parrish!

Queen of the Nile (DEC 13th - 14th) organised by Allstar Challenge held in GICC (Atlanta, GA). I believe it'll just be Large Coed and Lady Jags though. OO5 usually only showcases their routine in January and I believe Angels, Guardians, 24k Jags and Fierce 5 (Orlando and Naples gym Worlds teams) attend separate competitions until Cheersport.
Thank you! :)

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of these "tribute" routines? It's cute to do it like once at the beginning of the season for fun. But if you use it all year round, it looks like coaches got lazy and didn't want to hire someone to come in and make a routine or pay for a new mix. Idk, it just looks tacky IMO. I'd be a little mad if I was on one of those teams. I'd want my own routine, not a leftover routine that's already been done better...

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of these "tribute" routines? It's cute to do it like once at the beginning of the season for fun. But if you use it all year round, it looks like coaches got lazy and didn't want to hire someone to come in and make a routine or pay for a new mix. Idk, it just looks tacky IMO. I'd be a little mad if I was on one of those teams. I'd want my own routine, not a leftover routine that's already been done better...
I'm undecided on them.. i think they're kinda cute for youth or mini teams but don't really like it for senior teams.. i agree with your point about maybe doing it at the beginning for showcase or something but then getting their own routine, i think that would be better! its cute to see, but id probably be only interested in seeing the routine done once, if that makes sense..

Back