All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Having now seen basically all of the major players in the IO5 division... I feel so happy that the strongest 3 (in my opinion) are all Canadian teams. (This is including Flyers.. Their video should be out this week sometime)
I was really impressed with the Canadian teams at worlds last year. They were catching attention last year I have no doubt that will continue and get stronger.

Ok but did miss thing seriously do Carly's basket better than her. ( Before i get pounced on i dont know what its called and not sure if anyone done it before Carly)
It was done before her, but I don't think many people remember that lol (Miami Elite 2005). Idk I would just call it a kick full kick full haha. Regardless, I agree that this one is beautiful!

regarding wildcats and odyssey's specialty baskets: i haven't flown in a basket or anything more advanced than a prep in a good decade and i was never doing kick double baskets so i do not speak from experience but i have heard from a few kids i know and have seen occasional posts on social media about the level 5 specialty baskets being easier for the flyers than kick doubles. does anyone agree/disagree and want to share why?

i'm just curious. when executed properly they look more impressive to me and if they score the same/better (with overall impression) and the flyer feels they're easier to hit, i hope more gyms follow suit and try to add more creativity into their baskets.

They're looking really great, and that basket is beautiful. The speed with which she whips it around is kind of dizzying! Carly does get more height I think, but this girl is darn good..
I think that's what makes Ody's even more impressive, because she gets significantly less air time than Carly but still manages to execute the basket near perfectly.

Back