All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally can't wait to see videos from your kids teams! I'm excited to see what CA Charlotte has for us:) wishing y'all the best!
They've both had a really good week. RoyalCats put in daily (or two a day Sunday) practices for the last two weeks trying to make the division switch. I was honestly impressed with how far they've come in just five days of a finished routine. I'm definitely not expecting, predicting or even hoping for a zero deduction routine from them but they were in a good place Wednesday that everyone was happy with. ReignCats has the potential to take the roof off the building. And I still think aristocats, dynasty, noble and a few others are completely going to kill it. Their full outs have been great! All in all, I think it will be a good day for my kids so I'm excited...

....but I'm still going to throw up for them.

My understanding is @BlueCat is coming to cheer them on himself which is very sweet coming so far for a local competition :)

Not only skills for Worlds teams but TIME for Worlds.

Kids on Open teams are students, college cheerleaders, full-time employees, etc. who are often paying their own way in terms of cheer. Sometimes, you just want to cheer without worrying about Worlds practices, bids, how you're going to afford it, how you can squeeze in 4 nights a week of practice on top of what you already have to do, etc.
Not to mention Worlds never fails to fall during finals every. single. year.

Tonight's worlds teams schedule @ Showdown in OTown:
8:32 PM Brandon All Stars Senior Pink L5 Med Sr All Girl 27 Brandon, FL
8:40 PM Cheer Express All Stars Miss Silver L5 Small Senior 19 Odessa, FL
8:48 PM Top Gun All Stars Angels L5 Small Senior 20 Ocoee, FL
8:56 PM Cheer Florida Fancy 5 Electras L5 Small Senior 16 Coconut Creek, FL
9:04 PM Brandon All Stars Senior White L5 Small Senior 19 Brandon, FL

9:20 PM Brandon All Stars Senior Black L5 Small Sr Coed 20 Brandon, FL
9:28 PM Infinity All Stars Senior Black L5 Small Sr Coed 19 Jacksonville Beach, FL
9:36 PM Rush All Stars Tigers L5 Small Sr Coed 19 Clermont , FL
9:44 PM Top Gun All Stars Guardians L5 Med Senior Coed 25 Ocoee, FL
9:52 PM Cheer Empire Gold L5 Int'l Open Coed 24 Tampa, FL

They got it and their uniforms on Wednesday which was their final practice :)

I think cp16 is competing to the 8 count man since their music doesn't fit the routine anymore.
This is probably a silly question but will you have to pay for music again since your first one no longer works? Since a lot of teams change music throughout the year I was wondering if the gym makes you pay extra for each one.

This is probably a silly question but will you have to pay for music again since your first one no longer works? Since a lot of teams change music throughout the year I was wondering if the gym makes you pay extra for each one.
Good question. I have no idea actually.

Tonight's worlds teams schedule @ Showdown in OTown:
8:32 PM Brandon All Stars Senior Pink L5 Med Sr All Girl 27 Brandon, FL
8:40 PM Cheer Express All Stars Miss Silver L5 Small Senior 19 Odessa, FL
8:48 PM Top Gun All Stars Angels L5 Small Senior 20 Ocoee, FL
8:56 PM Cheer Florida Fancy 5 Electras L5 Small Senior 16 Coconut Creek, FL
9:04 PM Brandon All Stars Senior White L5 Small Senior 19 Brandon, FL

9:20 PM Brandon All Stars Senior Black L5 Small Sr Coed 20 Brandon, FL
9:28 PM Infinity All Stars Senior Black L5 Small Sr Coed 19 Jacksonville Beach, FL
9:36 PM Rush All Stars Tigers L5 Small Sr Coed 19 Clermont , FL
9:44 PM Top Gun All Stars Guardians L5 Med Senior Coed 25 Ocoee, FL
9:52 PM Cheer Empire Gold L5 Int'l Open Coed 24 Tampa, FL
Was Tumble Tech Sm. Coed 5 not competing for a bid tonight?

Back