All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg hot mess!:confused:

Wow - I know. Two of those falls looked pretty dangerous too - like the first double up on the far left and that scorpion that went down to the ground. Makes you realize the need for spotters. I think everything level 4 and above should need to have them - what is the actual rule though?

Wow - I know. Two of those falls looked pretty dangerous too - like the first double up on the far left and that scorpion that went down to the ground. Makes you realize the need for spotters. I think everything level 4 and above should need to have them - what is the actual rule though?
No usasf rule on spotters and most kids dont want them. Have seen more than once a spotter step into the middle of a stunt transition and accidentally get in the way.

Only way I think a spotter can effectively do their job is to know the routine so they know where to go.

**I like to think all my negative ratings are deserved but then I recall who gave them and know I'm wrong**

No usasf rule on spotters and most kids dont want them. Have seen more than once a spotter step into the middle of a stunt transition and accidentally get in the way.

Only way I think a spotter can effectively do their job is to know the routine so they know where to go.

**I like to think all my negative ratings are deserved but then I recall who gave them and know I'm wrong**
yesterday at a local comp they had spotters and i knew who they were. anyway, there was a team who in their series they walk really fast backwards in a prep, and the spotter was so caught off guard and almost tripped running backwards. kinda funny, actually.

This is so true. I had a spotter rush my stunt group at Worlds 2013 and it made me feel like I was about to throw up. My first time in the Milkhouse so I was already so nervous, and I had a spotter practically on top of us for a small bobble.

yesterday at a local comp they had spotters and i knew who they were. anyway, there was a team who in their series they walk really fast backwards in a prep, and the spotter was so caught off guard and almost tripped running backwards. kinda funny, actually.

My first time ever competing, at our local pop warner competition, a spotter was spotting the group in front of mine, they fell, he backed up into us and made us fall.

From then on I didn't like spotters on the floor when I was competing.

Does anyone have videos of USA Starz? One of my old teammates is on a team or two there. I think she's on their level 5 team, but i don't know what they're called/what level...

spotters were a hit or miss when i was competing, i did actually enjoy the spotters who would yell words of encouragement to us, like "you got this" and stuff like that. i was part of stunt during the pyramid a spotter got to close and tripped a base, the whole pyramid almost came down with her, it was like a ripple effect through out the pyramid. i have it on tape to this day and still laugh when i watch it.

This.

I nearly tumbled into one in 6th grade at a school cheer comp and they've made me nervous ever since!

Back