All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New faces on Senior Elite? I hope no one else was injured :-/

Also I love watching the reaction of the girls in the back during SE's running tumbling!!

I think they're just a mostly new team, period. Speaking of SE, they really worked that dance out this time. Good for them!

I love watching Coed teams! Good job Reign and Smoex!

I'd like to see SE work in some kind of transition into the dance. Musically and routine wise as well. It's just SO abrupt in the music because the styles are completely different. It kind of ruins the flow of their routine for me. Also, this is something probably most people will disagree with but there's so much going on in their pyramid that its almost too much. It's hard to appreciate each element.

In my 100% biased opinion, I can't hate on the new double-ups at the top, the new pyramid stuff, both added yesterday, and the fact that SSX doesn't even look like the same team from Showcase.
That lets me know they're gonna do nothing but keep pushing and get better every. single. comp.

Amber looks bored almost in the routine. SSX just looks boring all together, great skills just no performance. It was hard to watch through to the end

i agree with the ssx statement. i loved them last year, but i was watching today's performance and was just bored. just as you said, i love the skills they're doing (i LOVE the double arounds) but there's definitely a performance factor missing that i felt like they had last year

I think they're just a mostly new team, period. Speaking of SE, they really worked that dance out this time. Good for them!

I love watching Coed teams! Good job Reign and Smoex!

I know it's a new team but I'm pretty sure there is someone new in the air that hasn't always been there (even since last comp) I don't really know too many names of the girls on the team except what's highlighted on JTV so I could be totally wrong / my YouTube eyes deceive me! Someone feel free to correct me! I only said something because I know they've had other injuries because of this thread and I was hoping no one else was hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know it's a new team but I'm pretty sure there is someone new in the air that hasn't always been there (even since last comp) I don't really know too many names of the girls on the team except what's highlighted on JTV so I could be totally wrong / my YouTube eyes deceive me! Someone feel free to correct me! I only said something because I know they've had other injuries because of this thread and I was hoping no one else was hurt.

I misunderstood you. It's late. :p You're probably right. Where's @mstealtoyou when you need her?:help:

Had an athlete with a prior family commitment. If the weather cooperates she'll be here tomorrow! Her fill in was amazing.....great job B!!

Eeesh that tumbling bust at the start of SMOEX's routine could have been pretty nasty, poor Cailyn...

SSX: really like all of the elements, it just seems very rushed and unpolished. I think I read that they just made changes on Friday (or maybe earlier this week), so I hope I like it more once they get a chance to clean it up.
Sr. Elite: I agree that the pyramid has WAY TOO MUCH going on. I feel like they could do half of those elements, hit (and hold) a structure/position, and still max out. But hey, those coaches know what they need to do to max out.
F5: each time I see their routine I like it more. To be honest at the beginning of the season I wasn't in love with the routine; I'm glad it's coming together.
Reign: I can't say how much I love this routine. It's perfection. I see them doing very well this season as long as they hit and keep it clean.

I'm glad the teams are more impressive than the competition production. I've never been to this one but the videos just make it look like its in someone's backyard with some mag lites and a boom box. Kudos to the team's for still performing in what looks to be a dead energy venue.

I'm glad the teams are more impressive than the competition production. I've never been to this one but the videos just make it look like its in someone's backyard with some mag lites and a boom box. Kudos to the team's for still performing in what looks to be a dead energy venue.

It isn't that bad honestly. I'd come back! Think of BUTBT...chairs grouped in a set up that is conducive to watching teams while tables and chairs are set up in the far corner of the area behind judges table. Food windows against the wall. Feels exactly like that. VIP area was spacious and their process for loading in and out was effective , I thought.

It isn't that bad honestly. I'd come back! Think of BUTBT...chairs grouped in a set up that is conducive to watching teams while tables and chairs are set up in the far corner of the area behind judges table. Food windows against the wall. Feels exactly like that. VIP area was spacious and their process for loading in and out was effective , I thought.
That's good to hear! Good luck to your little bit today! They looked awesome yesterday!

Back