All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kuddos to the teams and coaches that can compete this close to the holidays and make it work. I couldn't imagine giving my kids a big break and picking up right where we left off. So I give them all props!!
This - it blows my mind that there is actually a competition the weekend after New Years, and that teams feel prepared for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSX is always one of my favorite teams to watch, and this year is no different.

I expect SE to put on a better performance today. They looked nervous in yesterday's video. Oh, and I don't think anyone is surprised that CSP had them practicing last night. Game on

My love for Reign knows no bounds :cloud9:

Ok, I'm loving Senior Elite. But they gotta do something about that plank/handstand stunt before baskets.
The flyers' legs aren't all at the same height, and it doesn't seem like the bases are giving enough power to get them up there without them having to bend their knees. If they can get the flyer more vertical than horizontal, it would probably be easier.

Yayyyy for the stunting upgrades, but this routine feels SO slow and lacks energy. I really do think a large part is due to the music though.... I can guarantee that if they got a new mix, this routine would be everything that it should be.

Ok, I'm loving Senior Elite. But they gotta do something about that plank/handstand stunt before baskets.
The flyers' legs aren't all at the same height, and it doesn't seem like the bases are giving enough power to get them up there without them having to bend their knees. If they can get the flyer more vertical than horizontal, it would probably be easier.
That section seems so awkward to me. It actually ruins the routine for me. There is the awkward stunt, and they are all grouped together and there is the tumbling going on. I can't see anything or appreciate anything they are doing. Its just too much.

Oh and for SSX I don't like the jump section with the girls standing so close to the girls that are jumping it looks so messy. go crouch to the side and let the jumps stand out.

Thank you. That was at least constructive. Lol.

Back