All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really disappointed in some comments I saw on Twitter regarding SE today. Stay classy friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some too, takes a lot of nerve considering it's a relatively young season and we have a long way to go until worlds. You know what karma is!

Not naming names but I have seen a good few F5 fans (not members of the team or anyone affiliated with the program) expressing their delight at SE falls instead of just celebrating F5 success.

I haven't seen that but I don't doubt it happened because SE fans(and every other fan base) does the same thing. Every competition depending on what team has an off day, I'll see their competitor's fans cheering about it. That doesn't make it right at all, but it happens to just about every team.

Not naming names but I have seen a good few F5 fans (not members of the team or anyone affiliated with the program) expressing their delight at SE falls instead of just celebrating F5 success.

Celebrating falls is awful.

I'll admit to being young once and being all "Yesssss XYZ dropped a stunt, that means we're in 2nd!!!!"

As an adult/coach, you seriously cringe because the really bad falls mean injuries and injuries mean Dr. visits. Cheer families don't need Dr. visits. They are already tapped out with cheer bills. They're one ER bill away from attempting to stabilize that fracture with PVC and duct tape.

I haven't seen that but I don't doubt it happened because SE fans(and every other fan base) does the same thing. Every competition depending on what team has an off day, I'll see their competitor's fans cheering about it. That doesn't make it right at all, but it happens to just about every team.

I've always been a fan of SE, but I've never tweeted/posted hateful comments about another team's routine and I'm not that much older than these girls as I've only been ages out for three years. And even when I was cheering I never posted nasty comments.

It just looks bad on the program those athletes (or former athletes) come from.

I've always been a fan of SE, but I've never tweeted/posted hateful comments about another team's routine and I'm not that much older than these girls as I've only been ages out for three years. And even when I was cheering I never posted nasty comments.

It just looks bad on the program those athletes (or former athletes) come from.

I never said that you ever posted things but a lot of others have.

I never said that you ever posted things but a lot of others have.

I wasn't accusing you of saying that haha, just giving an example! It's just a shame because all the teams are talented but man this division seems to bring out the worst in people.

I wasn't accusing you of saying that haha, just giving an example! It's just a shame because all the teams are talented but man this division seems to bring out the worst in people.

Oh okay! Yes Large Senior is definitely the most tense and polarizing division! It is craziness.

Latest posts

Back