All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SSX: please get a new, more energetic and sassy music

SE: CHANGE the opening and add standing/handspring/cartwheel/toe fulls properly. The last minute addition of standing fulls/tucks is like, blah. And kindly add those two to whip-doubles please? Ditch some parts of the pyramid and have a final solid structure

F5, Reign, SS: y'all give me life!

F5 gives me life! Can't wait for the big comps where all (or most of) the Lg. Sr. teams go head-to-head. I'm actually excited for the competition season this year, thank you to all of the teams (athletes, coaches, and choreographers) who are busting your butts and putting on a great show. Congrats and good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did people hear the lights went out? The video sort of looks like it did, but it looked more like the camera adjusted to the bright lights...

Cheer Updates confirmed that the lights did go out, but at the end of the routine in the dance section, where they all fall to the floor and pop back up with their arms crossing like an x. He said it did not affect the routine.

SSX: please get a new, more energetic and sassy music

Listen closely to the music. There are vos that the girls didn't even notice until they listened with headphones on, or in the car or whatever. Sass for days.
I feel you on some of the song choices, though.

Back