All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA RoyalCats

Looking good @12stepCheermom !!!

was that a standing full/stunt collision in the beginning? Ouch. Whatever happened, good recovery!
The thing I love about this team is that they are better and better every competition. They've improved so much from their first comp and I know they've dealt with tons of big changes so I can't wait to see what this routine will look like in April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought ALL consecutive twisting was banned? Doesn't matter if you're fulling or doubling.

It's why we've seen such a stupid mess of people doing those janktastic full punch whip punch double. Because somehow adding in some magic 'whip' makes it "safer", when apparently (and definitely visually) it just looks like heck.
Nope, it's just doubles.

LEVEL 5 RUNNING TUMBLING
A. Skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 2 twisting rotations.
B. Tumbling skills involving flipping and twisting immediately into a double twisting tumbling skill are not allowed.
C. Twisting skills immediately out of a double twisting tumbling skill are not allowed.

The same wording is used in standing tumbling as well, but it also has the rule about 2 non twisting skills before the first double.

REACT Olympium

I would just like to say how incredibly proud i am of this team. This is their first year and i know the road will be rough but they have incredible talent and are doing great things to bring Washington cheer back together and have really created a great family!!!

I don't get it.
Like I'm all for a little highlighting and creativity and whatever but it's mind-blowing to me that a coach came up with that stunt section, taught it to the team, and kept it long enough to be competed without realizing how little sense it makes...
I actually like it. I think it's very different from what we normally see pieced together in a stunt section however I enjoyed the fact that it reminded me how much we can still be innovative in our routine sections. Its a little unconventional, but with their technique, what better team to go for it!?!

I love lady bullets but their pyramid is so fast, the girls look like they can barely hit a final position, before having to move on to the next part, which makes it look sloppy.

I love lady bullets but their pyramid is so fast, the girls look like they can barely hit a final position, before having to move on to the next part, which makes it look sloppy.
I agree, but knowing LB the pyramid is the one thing they always change from their routine as the season progresses.

F5 needs to do something with that stunt. It's too much to have point stunt group doing one thing, four groups doing another & the other four doing something else also. I can't focus when I'm watching it
isn't that normally Sr Elites thing? :D
i don't mind it that much to be honest, i just wish it was cleaner

Back