All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I'm officially freaking out... WHAT is LL doing this season?! Music? Choreography?! No no no.

This is their second wave of both for them and it's still just totally off! I'm crying. :(:wham:

the skills are there, they just don't seem conditioned enough to be able to hit them all well and hit them hard. was there a change in coaches or something this season? they just seem... different.

Not Allstar cheer, but some great Allstar favorites are featured in this video from SE, SMOED, SS, and others.

Baylor University STUNT Highlights

They're actually an Acrobatics and Tumbling team, not a STUNT team! They're totally different! (kinda.) But an awesome video ,nonetheless. I wish they would air the meets on ESPN or something...

They're actually an Acrobatics and Tumbling team, not a STUNT team! They're totally different! (kinda.) But an awesome video ,nonetheless. I wish they would air the meets on ESPN or something...

You are absolutely right! I kept telling myself not to write STUNT, then I typed it anyway! I know better!
They had a live feed online, but I agree, it should be on a sports network or something. Time to send some emails to networks, I guess...

OO5 :cloud9: Loved seeing one of my favorite flyers on this team!!! and Coed I am still curious of what that stunt/transition is in the beginning!!!

I didn't even realize that they were marking a stunt... shows how clueless I am. Are you talking about when they're all at the back? If not, please give the time in my video. Thanks. :)

Back