All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the skills are there, they just don't seem conditioned enough to be able to hit them all well and hit them hard. was there a change in coaches or something this season? they just seem... different.
I know one of their coaches who has been with them the past two seasons isn't coaching this year. I would hate to think that one person had that much control over the creativeness surrounding LL. I know they have amazing choreographers and coaches within their program, however I'm just like everyone else, a little stunned. And not in a good way! I hope they have a turn around soon.

I know one of their coaches who has been with them the past two seasons isn't coaching this year. I would hate to think that one person had that much control over the creativeness surrounding LL. I know they have amazing choreographers and coaches within their program, however I'm just like everyone else, a little stunned. And not in a good way! I hope they have a turn around soon.
didnt someone mention earlier that LL had a lot of seniors age out after 2014, that might explain a lot. just like LB had quite a few age out after their 2013 win.

didnt someone mention earlier that LL had a lot of seniors age out after 2014, that might explain a lot. just like LB had quite a few age out after their 2013 win.
It wasn't just because of the seniors, I think that they were trying to even out both LL and Thunder(Small Coed) so that both teams could be just as competitive as the other. Thunder is looking great this season. I'm also not understanding how thunder had a brand new mix from Patrick but LL still doesn't have a top quality mix.

It wasn't just because of the seniors, I think that they were trying to even out both LL and Thunder(Small Coed) so that both teams could be just as competitive as the other. Thunder is looking great this season. I'm also not understanding how thunder had a brand new mix from Patrick but LL still doesn't have a top quality mix.
That makes sense seeing as Thunder was the recipient of the full paid bid.

And now I can try to go to sleep and have sweet dreams after watching tglc!!!! I am beyond obsessed... I would totally lie about my age to try to get on that team regardless of my lack of physical skills and two herniated disc in my spine lol I will totally stand on the mat proudly and shake during the dance when needed. I can justice nugget the whole routine lol!!! Yea I'm done!! not worthy!!

Back