All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well that's awkward...
The j3 is my daughters j3...

That performance dropped them from 1st to second (the tumbling bust) they lost by .13.

They were WAYYY better last week and I wish I could share that video instead of this mess but can't post our own videos.

What's so awkward about this is im literally either one person beside this or two ... And someone came in to our parent section and videoed this??? Like what in the what? I had no idea ...

I guess when all the paid summit bid winners are in the large j3 divison at cheersport and we were first day 1 I guess people wanted to video us, oh well lol I'm just surprised they would go in the priority Section ... I wouldn't have the ba!!s lol

Eta: after further research .. He posted day 1 (in two different clips) on YouTube also.

In that video he sounds more impressed and saying wow, I see her ... Blah blah blah so I'm thinking its a family member or friend. I wouldn't be surprised if it disappeared in the next day or 2.
I know yall aren't allowed to post videos but I'm glad I got to see this before it gets taken down. I can see why they've been undefeated, they're incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know yall aren't allowed to post videos but I'm glad I got to see this before it gets taken down. I can see why they've been undefeated, they're incredible!

They were way better last week ... I wish I could share. In fact im going to ask the coaches if I can share that way people don't see this lol ... But thank you! They are getting ready for NCA now!! Two weeks! So excited!!

I'm pretty sure every team that performed is on cheersport's dart fish channel for the next year for anyone with a subscription, no?

I'm pretty sure every team that performed is on cheersport's dart fish channel for the next year for anyone with a subscription, no?

Yes it is, also we have a performance on cheerlive from another comp we went to. We just don't post our videos and with me now thinking its a family member because I vaguely remember who stood near me and these people were definitely near me they will likely ask them to take it down because we as parents and family are not allowed too

Hmm interesting to see Cheetahs have changed their point flyer. So glad to see P back on Cheetahs. She looks amazing as always.
I believe they changed from their original point flyer(another blonde who cut her hair into a bob earlier in the season)because of an injury that made her less confident in the air.

Well that's awkward...
The j3 is my daughters j3...

That performance dropped them from 1st to second (the tumbling bust) they lost by .13.

They were WAYYY better last week and I wish I could share that video instead of this mess but can't post our own videos.

What's so awkward about this is im literally either one person beside this or two ... And someone came in to our parent section and videoed this??? Like what in the what? I had no idea ...

I guess when all the paid summit bid winners are in the large j3 divison at cheersport and we were first day 1 I guess people wanted to video us, oh well lol I'm just surprised they would go in the priority Section ... I wouldn't have the ba!!s lol

Eta: after further research .. He posted day 1 (in two different clips) on YouTube also.

In that video he sounds more impressed and saying wow, I see her ... Blah blah blah so I'm thinking its a family member or friend. I wouldn't be surprised if it disappeared in the next day or 2.
is your cp the flyer that is off center to the right? If so she's incredible. The creativity in this routine is so freaking good. :D glad i got to watch it.

is your cp the flyer that is off center to the right? If so she's incredible. The creativity in this routine is so freaking good. :D glad i got to watch it.
No! Lol my daughter isn't a good flyer.

But glad you love it!

My daughter is the only flyer in 2mans who doesn't full up -the really shaky one in front of the camera kind of.

Oh and her group has 3 people! And still can't full up lol

She is not a fan of being in the air so they took her out of the elite stunts!

Back