All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I loved their first mix and I love this routine even better with a Patrick mix! They're more entertaining than some small coed teams. This routine is great and that girl who opens running tumbling with that beautiful Onodi :cloud9:

I loved their old mix and when they first got the Patrick mix I preferred the old one but now that they used this music twice I think I prefer the Patrick mix - it just goes so well! And yes her tumbling is perfect and love the Onodi!

Had to find a better view of Lady Elite. Videos where parents zoom in on their kids, and cut out the rest of the routine, are for family viewing only... Lmao!

Okay it's killing me...why is one athlete in a totally different (and older) LE uniform? It appears she only bases...was she a fill in and they had no extra uniforms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved their old mix and when they first got the Patrick mix I preferred the old one but now that they used this music twice I think I prefer the Patrick mix - it just goes so well! And yes her tumbling is perfect and love the Onodi!

Happy they still have the same dance music. Great performance and that dance is EVERYTHING!

Senior Black ( this channel has lots of HD videos )

This may have been discussed on the boards and I missed it, but does BSB's music say sh*t? I can't make out anything else it could be and am not sure how the judges and arenas don't hear it too.

Here is our large coed restricted 5

Lol

The dance is my favorite part

The point flyer is from my daughters team, she doesn't have the tumbling to be on this team but at the last practice before Cheersport in the last little bit of practice the point flyer of this team got injured. This girl was at the gym and they pulled her and she was able to hit all the stunts with the difficulty. She didn't do the tumbling but this is a proud moment! I was so happy for her!! She amazed me and all the coaches that she rose to the occasion!

another great routine! can i ask who does your gym's choreography? i watched all your teams from cheersport and every single routine was amazing and so entertaining!

Lol

The point flyer is from my daughters team, she doesn't have the tumbling to be on this team but at the last practice before Cheersport in the last little bit of practice the point flyer of this team got injured. This girl was at the gym and they pulled her and she was able to hit all the stunts with the difficulty. She didn't do the tumbling but this is a proud moment! I was so happy for her!! She amazed me and all the coaches that she rose to the occasion!

From someone who usually stops watching once the pyramid ends - LOVE that dance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have been discussed on the boards and I missed it, but does BSB's music say sh*t? I can't make out anything else it could be and am not sure how the judges and arenas don't hear it too.
I had the same question about All Star One Big Bang. They have a part with nicki minaj & it kinda sounds like a word wasn't edited out.

Lol

On the other hand.. i love Stars vipers in general! They have a bright future ahead of themselves with such talented lower level teams and this team is also really good!!!

Back