All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay it's killing me...why is one athlete in a totally different (and older) LE uniform? It appears she only bases...was she a fill in and they had no extra uniforms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't even catch that. Could she be from a lower level that could help base but has limited tumbling so they didn't add her there?

**I have fallen victim to the occult, it's name is All Star Cheer....here, take my child and money with you*

Seriously I need Maryland Twisters Shades mix!! Where did all those girls come from? :)

And Star Vipers probably has the most entertaining and creative routine in their division...kudos !

Oh and loving F5's uniform, routine and music.

Does anyone have a video of Pinnacle Junior 4 Team Coral? They are a small gym with a very small team. I keep hearing they are amazing. I want to see them.
I actually help coach them and they are really hard working team. The athletes and parents are really supportive of the team and the gym. I believe there is a video on youtube. I can try to find it.

I actually help coach them and they are really hard working team. The athletes and parents are really supportive of the team and the gym. I believe there is a video on youtube. I can try to find it.
Yeah! Thanks! :)

Am I the only one who thinks they just don't really perform that routine at all? All the skills are there but the performance just seems kind of blah. Like something is missing. Once they got to the dance it was better but the whole rest of the routine no one was really performing at all.
i just feel like the routine and the music especially is so. slow. i felt the same way last year too though before they got their worlds mix. but who knows, I'm not a judge so..

Am I the only one who thinks they just don't really perform that routine at all? All the skills are there but the performance just seems kind of blah. Like something is missing. Once they got to the dance it was better but the whole rest of the routine no one was really performing at all.
I disagree. I feel like for a lot of this season they have been just going through the motions without much performance or 'wow' factor, but I really did enjoy them at Cheersport.

I don't know... lately I've notice something when it comes to music, but maybe its just me... I've noticed that music is becoming less about music for some teams and more about the voice overs and sound effects... I think its also taking away from the routines... not all teams but some... for example I adore, ADORE, love, LOVE, TopGun but I can't stand 005's music!!! Its not music... its just snipit after snipit of youtube videos/clips/ vines/ memes... its literally voice over after voice over... yet Top Gun LC coed 2013-2014 I can sing the entire 2:30 by heart, just like WC 2013-2014, Smoed 2013-2014... this year there's only been a few I actually liked like WC Shooting Stars (really enjoy the retro feel)...

I know as a coach it is hard to find music to fit the routine that you have in mind etc... but I think the right music can make a drab routine fabulous and unfortunately a great or wonderful routine can look like crap with the music... TopGun 005 can perform with no music playing and I might enjoy it more... I love the difficulty and love that when people are screaming so much u can't hear the music that great... but when you go to youtube or soundcloud to hear it, its honestly like BLAH... I'm the Linda they're talking about btw... Linda Linda Listen!!!

Anyway thats my opinion... I think that music is being taken for granted and coaches should work a bit harder to find actual songs to use even if its just 2 8 counts and switch to another song, voice over for transitions and such... I think its just gotten to that point where DJ's (no offense to any) are being paid to just do voice overs and add background sounds... and the sound effects... some are just too much... Cheer extreme ssx I did like the routine but I think their music is not all that and there is one section that it is overpowered by sound effects completely you can't even hear the music playing in the back...

Sorry :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back