All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You've never seen hilarity (or terror) quite like the first few times they tried this last night. The look on their faces when they said "you want us to do what?" Was hilarious, and we totally missed the opportunity for a cheer fail vine at least once. My cp16 probably looks like a freight train coming downhill to cp14's teammates :)

Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've never seen hilarity (or terror) quite like the first few times they tried this last night. The look on their faces when they said "you want us to do what?" Was hilarious, and we totally missed the opportunity for a cheer fail vine at least once. My cp16 probably looks like a freight train coming downhill to cp14's teammates :)

Instagram

I saw that and wondered if it was your CP! You can tell they're a little nervous but it looks fun! I can't wait to see the final product:)

I saw that and wondered if it was your CP! You can tell they're a little nervous but it looks fun! I can't wait to see the final product:)
It's a fun little routine I think they're going to have a ball doing it. I'm looking forward to Vegas, seems like it will be a great time!

SSX's music seems to start/stop in terms of tempo- some songs seem like the right beat and some seem much, MUCH slower. They seem really into the dance, and it seems like they're finally starting to feel the moments where they can perform cause they're popping up here and there.

Music this year as a whole construct has seem REALLY weird, probably due to the whole copyright thing. Late music, bad music, weird cuts, odd stops, off tempos. Yeesh.

Back