All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a few pages late, but.....Great Whites routine is almost disappointing to me.

You're going to stunt like that, and then I have to sit through jumps and a dance? Like, no, don't worry about the score sheet. I just want to watch you stunt for 2:30.

Also, bravo to the Top Gun Angels coaches/choreographers. They don't have the hardest stunts or tumbling as the big dogs in their division, but that is one entertaining routine and I prefer it to most of the regulars.

I'm a few pages late, but.....Great Whites routine is almost disappointing to me.

You're going to stunt like that, and then I have to sit through jumps and a dance? Like, no, don't worry about the score sheet. I just want to watch you stunt for 2:30.

Also, bravo to the Top Gun Angels coaches/choreographers. They don't have the hardest stunts or tumbling as the big dogs in their division, but that is one entertaining routine and I prefer it to most of the regulars.

Thanks Steven! I'm the coach and choreographer for Angels. Yes, we know we for sure won't have the most difficult stunts and tumbling in the division, so we're trying to make up for it in all other areas, technique and choreography. We'll see how it all pans out in Dallas this weekend!

Are there any recent videos of TG Guardian (Med Coed 5)? The only video of them is their showcase in November :( Does anyone also have TG 24k video from Cheersport? Thanks

[/QUOTE]
They finally got a decent mix!! It literally makes their routine look so much more impressive and enjoyable to watch. They have the same tumbling amount as everyone else, if not more, and the stunting is there too! So. much. talent. I'll just say that I'd like them to score top two at worlds...

[QUOTE="coach12, post: 990357, member: 140"]Not a level 5 vid, but pretty proud of my lg. sr. 3 team. been through so much with so many sicknesses and injuries & it's finally starting to come together.
[/QUOTE]

Really glad I watched that! That's a great routine and a great team you have on your hands! =)

Also, I don't think there's ever a need to qualify posting a video on this thread if it's not level 5. It's not an exclusive level 5 thread (though that's what we mainly talk about) and people like me (I'm sure there are others) absolutely love when an entertaining lower level team is posted! Much better than a jank level 5... Haha

Last edited:
I saw MACS routine for the first time since luke did it. I must say he did a very good job. the athletes make the routine sloppy by bouncing up and down a lot (IMO) but this team just got way stronger by the change of their routine!
they're very enjoyable to watch!

Can I just say how excited I am for MACS to get legit music!! And that DANCE was everythingggg!!! Literally! Miss center thing killed it...reminds me of when Celebrity had the best dances.

Cheerforce blackout right off center flyer makes me googly--eyed! Too fierce.

Better view of CS Great Whites from the weekend! :sharkchase:

On one hand, I LOVED this video because Great Whites look phenomenal!

On the other hand, this video makes me UPSET at Varsity/ any other major national/cheerlive*... comps need to ALL have videos this clear! Love the quality. Thank you, Canada! We clearly have a lot to learn down here in the US. Haha

Back