All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is stars vipers youth 2

I love them because I think they are really clean and they are so cute! I think they were better day 2 but here is day 1 of cheersport! They won cheersport .. I think they were the highest youth score or really close too it. I can't remember I think someone told me that! (Between different judging panels so I'm not saying they are the best) but I still think they are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stars Vipers large senior 4^
They have had issues and injuries on that team which is why you see people just stand there in some of the tumbling. They did get 2nd at Cheersport and they improved a lot and did get 1st at NCA! I love their music

Stars Vipers small senior 3^
They got 1st at cheersport and they got 2nd at NCA.

I'm desperately trying to find videos of our cute youth 1 and our junior 2.

But just wanted to share these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are Canada and Texas putting in their water supply?!?! I feel like if you're in a division with teams from Texas or Canada 2nd feels a lot like first. Holy Cow....between CSGW, VASIQ, and now FlyersKO I don't know who to pull for! So glad international teams are popping up and making those divisions insanely competitive!!

How are Canada and Texas putting in their water supply?!?! I feel like if you're in a division with teams from Texas or Canada 2nd feels a lot like first. Holy Cow....between CSGW, VASIQ, and now FlyersKO I don't know who to pull for! So glad international teams are popping up and making those divisions insanely competitive!!

There's another team from Canada, RND, who stunt nearly on the same level as GW, Ice Queens, and Flyers. Their tumbling isn't the greatest but I'd love to know what happened in this country to make us stunt so well

There's another team from Canada, RND, who stunt nearly on the same level as GW, Ice Queens, and Flyers. Their tumbling isn't the greatest but I'd love to know what happened in this country to make us stunt so well
I have seen them at a couple of competitions in New England and was super impressed with their stunting!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back