College 2014 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a schedule or any information about the comp? We're going as spectators for the first time and I can't find any information about the exact time and place, or where to buy tickets. The only info I can find is that it will be at The Band Shell, Ocean Center and Peabody Auditorium, April 10-12, but it don't sounds like a lot of fun running around between them trying to find the right place :p

Is there a schedule or any information about the comp? We're going as spectators for the first time and I can't find any information about the exact time and place, or where to buy tickets. The only info I can find is that it will be at The Band Shell, Ocean Center and Peabody Auditorium, April 10-12, but it don't sounds like a lot of fun running around between them trying to find the right place :p

Peabody is dance and it's next to the Ocean Center.

Prelims are in the ocean center on Thursday, finals are on the band shell on Friday. It might be the opposite for the intermediate teams, I'm not sure.

There should be a schedule closer to the date. I don't think you need tickets for finals since it's outside.

(Forgive me if any of this is wrong, it's been 5 years since I competed there)

Is it true that more colleges compete at NCA than UCA? Because I noticed that the NCA All-Star Nationals had more teams than the UCA All-Star Nationals.

Is it true that more colleges compete at NCA than UCA? Because I noticed that the NCA All-Star Nationals had more teams than the UCA All-Star Nationals.
I'm gonna say yes, because NCA doesn't require the teams to be their schools official sideline team and they have the intermediate divisions. It allows for club teams, JV teams (like NC state sends an D1A all girl and an intermediate all girl,) new/rebuilding teams, and smaller universities to be competitive without being slaughtered. But this is pure speculation, I haven't looked at any numbers. Though I don't think there's a correlation between all star and college UCA/NCA turnout.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm gonna say yes, because NCA doesn't require the teams to be their schools official sideline team and they have the intermediate divisions. It allows for club teams, JV teams (like NC state sends an D1A all girl and an intermediate all girl,) new/rebuilding teams, and smaller universities to be competitive without being slaughtered. But this is pure speculation, I haven't looked at any numbers. Though I don't think there's a correlation between all star and college UCA/NCA turnout.

Definitely. UCA doesn't allow club teams.

They will post the exact event schedules soon. But the general schedule will probably be the same as last year. Thursday they have prelims, Advanced teams in the ocean center, dance teams in Peabody, Intermediate teams on the bandshell. Friday is finals, Intermediate teams in the ocean center, advanced teams and dance teams on the bandshell. Saturday they have the stunt competition on the bandshell. Last year it cost $25 for both days as a spectator fee. Hope this helps :)

Blinn College - Small Coed II got a bid
@blinncollegechr - twitter and instagram
Blinn College Cheerleading - Facebook

Peabody is dance and it's next to the Ocean Center.

Prelims are in the ocean center on Thursday, finals are on the band shell on Friday. It might be the opposite for the intermediate teams, I'm not sure.

There should be a schedule closer to the date. I don't think you need tickets for finals since it's outside.

(Forgive me if any of this is wrong, it's been 5 years since I competed there)

They will post the exact event schedules soon. But the general schedule will probably be the same as last year. Thursday they have prelims, Advanced teams in the ocean center, dance teams in Peabody, Intermediate teams on the bandshell. Friday is finals, Intermediate teams in the ocean center, advanced teams and dance teams on the bandshell. Saturday they have the stunt competition on the bandshell. Last year it cost $25 for both days as a spectator fee. Hope this helps :)

Thank you! :D

We went last year as spectators - pm me and I will try to answer any questions I can! :)

Can a cheerleader compete on an advanced and an intermediate for the same college at NCA?

Back