All-Star 2014 New World's Practice Wear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BmHIUyLIUAA0oJW.jpg:large
BmHIUtUIcAAZXE-.jpg:large
BmBe_bUCYAEYseM.png
Why is panthers red? Have they always had red incorporated into their uniforms? I don't remember them having red before the ones they wear now. Is it of any importance?

I love colors. One or two, maybe black or white to highlight something.
But the easter bunny throwing up comment that was made before is close enough for some of these :-/

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

28s6kbp.jpg

Unity Allstars - Black (UK)
(I'm pretty sure the bows are from previous training kits, hence the mis-match)

These are really nice except the waist on the shorts sits way too low for me. (Granted, if I looked like that in them I'd probably wear them that way too...) Just seems too low for tumbling, stunting, etc.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Really love how they did their hair. A nice change up from the poof. Very cute!!
ETA: Teased ponytails still aren't my thing but I still think their hair looks nice.
I guess I should say that I do like the little braid a lot, I think that's really cute. I just don't think you're hair should be bigger than the bow.

Love the actual pieces... the shorts are perfect. what is the meaning of Thirsty on the tops? I'm in no way a prude but in these days of wreckless teens with alcohol, thirsty thursdays, etc.. it's the LAST thing I want my kid wearing on their shirt. There are so many other clever things they could have come up with other than this. just not necessary in my opinion.

Back