All-Star 2014 New World's Practice Wear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While it's pretty, it's not something I could wear and have it look like that. I have to, have to wear a bra under sports bras. With that sports bra, I couldn't without ruining the look of it.

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! True that is something we were worried about but the nude bras do a good job and I could totally understand and why we would never be able to do it for something like season team practice wear, but with the fun of florida and the sun we thought why not! Thanks again for being so sweet! Have a wonderful day!

I understand why GBE has the lime color(obviously haha) but why do they always use hot pink? Not being rude at all just confused since their unis have purple. Personally I would enjoy the practice wear more if it was black and lime. Maybe it would look less busy? Not sure. But I do like the creativeness, definitely sets it apart

Edit: sorry I meant black, silver and lime

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is why but before they were lime the senior 5 team was pink. They had a j5 that was lime and since majority of them aged out together they took the lime name with them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ahh that makes sense!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

From Illusive apparels Instagram.
kb583p.jpg

bhfu6p.jpg

Why not a fan? It is different and it represents the sun! It is all about having fun and being different.
Just a personal preference. I've never been a huge fan of crazy cut outs. Over all they definitely look great and really fun, so they totally capture the look you were going for, but I just always worry about fingers getting caught or something.

ETA: Good Luck this weekend! I know you guys will make Wisconsin proud!!

Last edited:
From Illusive apparels Instagram.
kb583p.jpg

bhfu6p.jpg
*sorry, double post*
-Love Generals, minus the back. Afraid a finger would potentially get stuck in the strings.
-Really really love Swooshcats. The colors, print, everything looks great.
-The bottom right corner of the last picture (I think someone said it was a Woodlands team), what does it say on the front? BASBO17?
-I like Aqua's too

Back