OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
IM SO CONFLICTED I want canada to win this hockey game but I feel so bad for Latvia's goalie he seems so nervous so I don't want him to do bad but I want canada to win. WHYYYYYY DO I HAVE THE FEELS RIGHT NOW?!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Great short programs today from the ladies! My heart breaks for Mao Asada =( The top 3 are all SUPER close so tomorrow should be a battle!

USA's Gracie Gold is in 4th, Ashley Wagner in 6th and Polina Edmunds in 7th!

Am not a big fan of Ashley Wagner. Not sure what it is about her, I just prefer Gracie Gold. Polina Edwards was adorable and what a great short program for her first senior level event.

Am not a big fan of Ashley Wagner. Not sure what it is about her, I just prefer Gracie Gold. Polina Edwards was adorable and what a great short program for her first senior level event.

Yeah I don't like Ashley either and I can't figure out why. I thought maybe it's how she got to the Olympics...but I really don't think I'm bothered by that. There's just something about her.

Yeah I don't like Ashley either and I can't figure out why. I thought maybe it's how she got to the Olympics...but I really don't think I'm bothered by that. There's just something about her.

she reminds me of Tonya Harding. Poor girl - not her fault - just the same look about her and I can't get past it.

Agree. I mean, she seems nice enough but to me it's just not clicking. It comes across as fake, or else it's the "pity party for me" vibe because of the things that happened at the last Olympics... Also, I think it's made worse because she is in tons of commercials and ads, yet she was the one that barely made the team. Stop rubbing it in my face that she's there...

I agree, there is something about her. I knew nothing about how she got to the Olympics, so wasn't that.

I think she just seems "forced," especially her little looks trying to to seduce the judges.

Good to see that we're all on the same page about Ashley lol

I fell asleep last night during prime time coverage of skating but before I fell asleep there were stories on Ashley and Gracie and Polina was just kind of left in the dust

So I think the coverage of Ashley and lack there of of Polina annoys me as well. ESP since they're 6 and 7. Basically equally talented with different strengths.

I actually kind of like Ashley, lol. Her skating style just seems different, but I am annoyed with how they keep mentioning how she made the team or whatever.

Back