All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know that PSS Large Junior 2 "Glam Girls" got a bid. not sure if paid, partial or at large.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Yes you can upgrade your bid. CP got an at-large at Cheersport last year and then got a paid at UCA Nationals.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Question - how come there are no 4.2 teams to receive bids? I would think they would want to spread it around the levels? Seems a lot of J3 teams and even level 5 teams have received bids... what are everyone's thoughts?

Question - how come there are no 4.2 teams to receive bids? I would think they would want to spread it around the levels? Seems a lot of J3 teams and even level 5 teams have received bids... what are everyone's thoughts?
Vizion's 4.2 won a paid bid last season along with the level 4 grand champ at Athletic championship in Ohio last season. I think it just takes an extra special 4.2 team to win a bid because theyre thrown in with level 4 teams.

Vizion's 4.2 won a paid bid last season along with the level 4 grand champ at Athletic championship in Ohio last season. I think it just takes an extra special 4.2 team to win a bid because theyre thrown in with level 4 teams.
I thought 4.2 teams cannot win Grand Champions? They have separate sections for level 4.2 separate from level 4. I have never seen a comp where they put the two of them together? Is that frequently done? I can't even see how you can compare the two! :eek:

I thought 4.2 teams cannot win Grand Champions? They have separate sections for level 4.2 separate from level 4. I have never seen a comp where they put the two of them together? Is that frequently done? I can't even see how you can compare the two! :eek:
They absolutely can and have won grand. They are with the level 4s and most companies do it based on percentage of perfection.

They accepted the at-large because that comp was in February. Later in March they won a paid bid. I assume at that point the at-large bid was given to someone else?

I don't exactly have an answer to your question but my teams definitely hoping to be the first 4.2 team of the season to get a bid either this weekend or next weekend in Palm Springs!

Back