All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

University cheer force took home 3 at larges at American Masterpiece today. Large Junior 2, Large Junior 4 & Large coed restricted 5

Also Cali's J3 team from their Livermore gym brought home the paid bid

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Do you know from what competition they got their upgrade from?
Spirit cheer in Atlantic city, they originally got an at large. Apparently they were next in line for the paid and got it because the team who recieved it had too many crossovers. I'm not exactly sure how that works but that's just what I heard

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Curious do any other teams besides us 'Jersey' deny at large bids? I know with all the traveling hotel stays and Cheersport in Atlanta another trip to Disney would be too costly unless we earned the full paid bid.

Probably a dumb question but heck I'm new to the bid thing. So if a team passes on an at large bid does it go to another team in the same division at the same comp? Do they have a certain amount of time in which to decline the bid?

Probably a dumb question but heck I'm new to the bid thing. So if a team passes on an at large bid does it go to another team in the same division at the same comp? Do they have a certain amount of time in which to decline the bid?

We recieved a "passed on" at-large bid last year at the competition. We placed 1st place in our division and the grand champion for that level did not accept the at-large bid. They called our coaches to the judges table near the end of the comp to tell us and present us with the banner. It was kinda anti-climatic for the kids since they didn't find out during awards like most teams but they were still excited.

From the Summit website "Teams holding an At-Large Bid may be upgraded to a Paid. The At-Large Bid will then be released and passed down".

I believe you ahve 48 hours to formally accept/decline the bid and then deposits are due on a certain date depending on when the bid was recieved.

ETA: just reread that and realized I didn't even answer your question. No, it does not have to be within the same level.

Last edited:
Curious do any other teams besides us 'Jersey' deny at large bids? I know with all the traveling hotel stays and Cheersport in Atlanta another trip to Disney would be too costly unless we earned the full paid bid.

We only accept paid generally as we also go to UCA Disney they don't want to kill us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so exciting seeing seeing what this event is becoming! I just wish it was before worlds, at the beginning of April, not in may!!! -_-

Back