All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would be cool if the theroadtoworlds website had a section for the summit because its really hard to keep track of all of these bids/divisions...
I was trying to keep the list in the Wiki updated, but when Varsity releases their updated list some of the teams don't match up, so I gave up on it lol.

NCT Allstars Large Junior 2 received an At-Large Bid from Athletic Championships this past weekend in Columbus, Oh!

We got 4 more At large bids at American Cheerpower

Stars Vipers
Youth 2
Junior 2 (again)
Senior 5 restricted
Senior 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious do any other teams besides us 'Jersey' deny at large bids? I know with all the traveling hotel stays and Cheersport in Atlanta another trip to Disney would be too costly unless we earned the full paid bid.
Twisters are same! And bids are not plentiful on east coast it seems. So between cheersport and NCA - the lottery sounds easier! Lol :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Curious do any other teams besides us 'Jersey' deny at large bids? I know with all the traveling hotel stays and Cheersport in Atlanta another trip to Disney would be too costly unless we earned the full paid bid.
What is a paid bid to the Summit worth?
If I have it correct, the paid bid pays just for the registration fee, so what is The Summit registration fee??

Let's say someone declines their at large Summit bid. Where would that bid go would it get passes down in that division to the 2nd place team or the next team or would the bid go back to Varsity?

What is a paid bid to the Summit worth?
If I have it correct, the paid bid pays just for the registration fee, so what is The Summit registration fee??

Paid bid to the Summit is the same as for Worlds. Registration Fee/Hotel/Transportation/Park Hopper Passes.

Back