All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they aren't separating small and large gym are they? I was told they were but don't believe it....

Last year there were like almost 30 teams in small senior 3 the division we were in and they did not seperate that division or any other division in to small gym large gym. They say they split divisions small and large but I've never heard them say that they split based off gym size too!

Star Athletics Senior Platinum -small 4.2 at large !
Star Athletics Senior white -small senior 3 at large!

Star Athletics Senior Platinum -small 4.2 at large !
Star Athletics Senior white -small senior 3 at large!

So excited for Star!! All their teams will do amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You so much!! Our Junior 2 and LgCoed 4 is also attending ! I am so excited ! Good luck !!

I'm aware, your j2 is so amazing! We competed against them at NCA. I'm pretty sure everyone from our j2 will be cheering for them from home. We hope those girls get those rings!!

I'm aware, your j2 is so amazing! We competed against them at NCA. I'm pretty sure everyone from our j2 will be cheering for them from home. We hope those girls get those rings!!

Thank you so much ! I will keep you updated on how they do in Summit !

Thank you so much ! I will keep you updated on how they do in Summit !
We were awarded a summit bid at NCA as well as every other national we went to .. But they gave our j2 parents a chance to go and 7 said No! So we will not be attending but they are definitely the best team we competed against and I've seen several of our girls say that they would of been happy if they would of tied with us so they could have got jackets too because they deserved them. So all the parents that wanted to go and kids are ok since they know Star will represent at the Summit! I believe a lot of our girls are friends with a lot of the j2 girls from Star on Instagram! It's so cute. Haha sorry I never knew if anyone from Star was on here but I've said it before! Those are some amazing kids on and off the floor and we were very humbled by how sweet they have been. Good luck to the whole program and we hope we see y'all some more next season! I know y'all have had an awesome year with all teams!

I'm going to sound kind of creepy, but im assuming your picture is of your CP and I saw her on the senior 4 (Platinum?) team and she did so good! Sorry this is really random ahaha.

Hehe! Thank you, stalker. ;)

Honestly, though, I just love that team. It would be magical if they got a summit bid, but I'm not counting on it. They've been so fun this year. They started as a s3 and were pushed into s4 and I'm just amazed by the growth I've seen.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Hehe! Thank you, stalker. ;)

Honestly, though, I just love that team. It would be magical if they got a summit bid, but I'm not counting on it. They've been so fun this year. They started as a s3 and were pushed into s4 and I'm just amazed by the growth I've seen.

Totally derailing this thread but they were so amazing! I never got to see them before that weekend! Are you going to any more bid competitions? I really hope they get a bid!

Sea to Sky in Canada this weekend! Thank you! I'm not positive of your team, but I think my daughter was on a team with a couple of your teammates at her previous gym. either way, I love your teams, too! Lots of talent in the NW!

Would love a block schedule please. Just give us an idea of what the weekend looks like. If I purchase the park pass will I actually have time to use it? **Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Back