College 2014 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! Kentucky isn't playing this year! I'm impressed every year but I think this routine is my favorite.

Ugh, I literally dreamed about this all last night b/c I'm so anxious to see Kentucky win.

BTW has anyone seen the mascot competition? I am so tired of seeing mascot twerking, and the Miley references.... ugh.

Ugh, I literally dreamed about this all last night b/c I'm so anxious to see Kentucky win.

BTW has anyone seen the mascot competition? I am so tired of seeing mascot twerking, and the Miley references.... ugh.
Yes! I watched it on the live stream. So many Miley references. I liked all the Anchorman references hahah

Yes! I watched it on the live stream. So many Miley references. I liked all the Anchorman references hahah
BTW is it normal to have mascots diss other schools? I get that the routines were meant to lead crowds at games, but did they pick who they wanted to target based on who won UCA Best Mascot?

I wonder if the mascots watched Miley Cyrus' performance on last year's American Music Awards with the crying cat? Hmm...

Just looked it up and watched it....... weird. And why were there cats all over her little ensemble? I remember that one of the mascots went so far as to put a teddy bear on his back.... :banghead:

Just looked it up and watched it....... weird. And why were there cats all over her little ensemble? I remember that one of the mascots went so far as to put a teddy bear on his back.... :banghead:
HAHAH wasn't that Sparty from Michigan who did that? I laughed soo hard at that.

is anyone else having problems with the live feed ??? it keeps buffering like crazy , I'm gonna cry everywhere

I had to skip the mascot competition because I have a horrible fear of mascots, which is super weird being a cheelreader lol But definitely wishing Michigan State Coed luck!! One of my old cheer camp buddies cheers there :)

Back