College 2014 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh you have to login with your tv provider for ESPN3 and I have no idea what my parents username and password is :/
Sigh

well, I'm a first timer spectator, and from home too :( I'm also rather technology challenged... do you know if the live stream will be for purchase just on the varsity tv page?
Yes it will.
On varsity.com tmrw morning, there will be a link to a landing page where you can view the schedules for each venue. Then you can select which player you would like to view. From there the player will load and ask for your payment info, after paying via credit card or paypal, the player will load.

If you have troubles tomorrow, pm me!

Ugh you have to login with your tv provider for ESPN3 and I have no idea what my parents username and password is :/
Sigh

yeah... when we didn't have one of the providers listed, I figured it was a sign from God that I should be studying for my BOC... which is in 2 weeks... rather than stalking cheerleading in depression because I am a retiree that still wont accept it.

The stream has been great all night but now it's kind of crapping out. I think it's almost over though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sigh
Just an FYI Comcast is horrible but most Rutgers Football games are on espn3 ..Im in FLA now but it is a real channel.. on our l;coal TV on expanded service. Having so much fun so far and can't wait to see my girl and her team perform tomorrow !! Saw so many AMAZING teams practicing at All Star Sports today !! Good luck to all and GO RU !!!!

Loved the live stream. Mine froze every now and then but I'm sure that's just because we had so many devices using the wifi at the same time.

If anyone is going to be posting videos, I would really really love it if you could put up Rutgers all girl at 3:02. Pretty please, with a cherry in top ;) one of my cp's favorite coaches is on the team and I am too broke to pay for the feed this week.

UTSA & Louisville both looked so great. I also really liked the first stunt group from UNLV (the one that took 5th). I usually am not a "all cheerleaders must tan" type of person but those girls from Oklahoma City should have, they blended right in with their white uniforms. :(

Back