College 2014 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone videos Minnesota (preferably all girl but I'll take coed too) that would be fabulous!

If anyone is going to be posting videos, I would really really love it if you could put up Rutgers all girl at 3:02. Pretty please, with a cherry in top ;) one of my cp's favorite coaches is on the team and I am too broke to pay for the feed this week.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Not our best performance so hope not posted LOL but they made it to finals !!! Tomorrow is a new day and these girls are so talented and will fight through all of the challenges that they have been presented the past couple months. #BLT Believe Love and Trust<3

Someone please please please video IU all girl!! Lots of friends and former teammates on that team! Praying for a 3-peat!

They were amazing.. almost flawless.. last stunt top girl just didn't quite get all the way around but she did an adorable little turn and wave which totally covered LOL

I saw kentucky hit!! So happy! There's a guy from Slovenia on Kentucky and I really want to see him with another ring!!!

Back