All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

big_SS01485_0.jpg

y'all can coordinate

Now I have a shirt to go with my Converse! Awesome-sauce!

Urban dictionary has two p's.

I'm Probably going to get the mechanics of this wrong but my grammatical understanding is one consonant makes the vowel sound before it long like the letter E (I.e. Re Pin...like Pinterest) and doubling the consonant makes the vowel sound short like "eh" (I.e reppin' as in representing).

Grammar gods feel free to correct every bit of that...I taught social studies for a reason.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Repin sounds good to me, but I only taught Pre-K for 24 years!!!!! We tied shoes, wiped noses, and did our ABC's!!!!...:):fro:

Repin sounds good to me, but I only taught Pre-K for 24 years!!!!! We tied shoes, wiped noses, and did our ABC's!!!!...:):fro:
With any luck that was just a proof of the shirt and they still have time to correct the grammar before they're printed. :fro:

@imrichhowboutu and I had a laugh on fbook about the fact that the NY shirt has NYC landmarks, yet not ONE of those teams is anywhere NEAR NYC. Closest are the LI teams which are a good 2 hrs away or so, depending on where you're coming from. I was like, 'Why not Niagara falls- that's probably closer to some teams! They're about as New Yawk as my big toe.'

I would like the SSX shirt for my bday, thank you. But some of these people need spell check: reppin' was wrong, as was another word on a different shirt (can't remember which one).

Now I know who you are :p

Braunschweig Wildcats from Germany
I think all teams that got their bid through Elite (which means all german teams at worlds as Elite Championship is the only event you can get bids at, as far as I know) will get this shirt.

10003472_733794126640735_760038291_n.jpg
love it

What memorable things happened this year that we want on a shirt?

From most recent to least...and not all would need to be on a shirt, they're just memorable things from this season. And I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting.

Jags flags
Champions league
Frockets
Jenee leaves Smoed and goes to SE
Ice storm issues after a warm weather NCA
TG uniforms at Cheersport
Cheersport weather/teams cancel
TGLC gives away paid bid at BUTBT

I think there's going to be almost 40 this year. I've heard rumours there are still a couple of teams looking for bids for this year at Sea to Sky (i.e. they've planned to come but don't have a bid yet, so this is it).

There are 40+ teams on this shirt and I know of 8 teams that chose not to participate. There are easily 50 teams from Canada going this year.

Back