All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually imagining it in one of those slightly oversize tanks....so that I can pair it with yoga capris, matching tennis shoes, complimentary sports bra and a little elastic headband

Better known as my "I look like I just came from the gym/ran the bridge and now I'm in Trader Joes buying trendy, slightly organic food!" Ensemble. (When in reality I did no such work out)

And people will wonder "What's a fiercebort....and does Queen Bey post there"

And I'll be like "swerve".

This needs to happen as I've already created a backstory

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think you just described my outfit like.... Every day to school :cool:

I never buy cheer shirts and I would be in for a Fiercebort shirt. Where do I send my money?
And if this actually becomes a thing, could we take pictures in it like we used to do the blue claw shirt at CA? A Fiercebort shirt on an iceberg, by the Eiffel Tower, standing in front of the Alamo... Please!

I'm actually imagining it in one of those slightly oversize tanks....so that I can pair it with yoga capris, matching tennis shoes, complimentary sports bra and a little elastic headband

Better known as my "I look like I just came from the gym/ran the bridge and now I'm in Trader Joes buying trendy, slightly organic food!" Ensemble. (When in reality I did no such work out)

And people will wonder "What's a fiercebort....and does Queen Bey post there"

And I'll be like "swerve".

This needs to happen as I've already created a backstory

Yes. Yes I do.
Side note. Every time I refer to myself as Beyoncé I feel bad for every time someone on here has figured out I'm a white boy

Yes. Yes I do.
Side note. Every time I refer to myself as Beyoncé I feel bad for every time someone on here has figured out I'm a white boy
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Love it! Is there anyone on here that is Really represented by their avatar??? I am the beach House that I stayed in the summer of 2012, not a Brown dude, with Blue Braided Hair!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:fro:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Love it! Is there anyone on here that is Really represented by their avatar??? I am the beach House that I stayed in the summer of 2012, not a Brown dude, with Blue Braided Hair!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:fro:

I feel as though Queen Bey accurately represents who I am, but lord knows I'll never look as flawless.

Mememememe! ;)

I actually need to find the right Avatar for myself.................. Now the work begins......Hmmmmmmm!!!

You're a great poster but I can't read your postst because of that crazy font and those dots....................I just can't...........I am okay with that afro man after every post but please stop doing all those dots and those !!!!!!! you'd be great without it. I promise. :fro:

Yes. Yes I do.

Yeah I remember that time you changed your avatar to your real picture and I thought "Uh...what's this? Who is this? I don't get it"

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy Worlds Shirt
BktsL4uCEAA61Af.jpg:large
Need is! Where can I buy it!?

Back