All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So let's see....just a few more teams and I'll be totally happy...Spirit, Cheer Athletics, F5, Smoke and Steel...and the rest of the cheer world's music. Yep, just a few. :D

yeah its just something I sat down one day and figured out. I dont have any technical background in music. Just something I have come to love doing

was just wondering what programme you use to make the cheer mixes as I've been trying for a while and mine tend to sound like a load of poop.

was just wondering what programme you use to make the cheer mixes as I've been trying for a while and mine tend to sound like a load of poop.

I know a lot of big producers use Sony acid. It's s bit pricey and I think it's more of a Mac product. I bought Magix Music Maker a few years ago at Best Buy for like $100 and its PC friendly brand so I never switched over to Sony Acid. But it has taken me a long time to get my music to where it is today and I still have a long way to go. But it takes lots of time and constantly trying to out do your self. My first mixes where horrible!!!! I also listen to lots of the music JR and Patrick do and try to do something close to it but at the same time trying to create my own style and sound!

I know a lot of big producers use Sony acid. It's s bit pricey and I think it's more of a Mac product. I bought Magix Music Maker a few years ago at Best Buy for like $100 and its PC friendly brand so I never switched over to Sony Acid. But it has taken me a long time to get my music to where it is today and I still have a long way to go. But it takes lots of time and constantly trying to out do your self. My first mixes where horrible!!!! I also listen to lots of the music JR and Patrick do and try to do something close to it but at the same time trying to create my own style and sound!

Probably should be okay for acid then since I'm on a mac. Currently using audacity so really just need to find the sound effects libraries for cheer stuff and then I can progress from there. And holy hell girl your mixes are on point!

Probably should be okay for acid then since I'm on a mac. Currently using audacity so really just need to find the sound effects libraries for cheer stuff and then I can progress from there. And holy hell girl your mixes are on point!

Thank you very much I put a lot of time and stress into each one of them! In this industry where everything is judged all the way down to a toe being pointed or not sharing something that comes from your heart with a bunch of strangers can be really scarey at times!

Back