All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me and my team were OBSESSED with the song Cheerleader when we were at summit. We'd just sing it and whatnot the WHOLE trip... then it got really popular and now we're all annoyed by it..

Me too... I honestly can't stand the song at all. But am I the only one that doesn't see where the song could be used?? I'm sure people will use it, but until I actually hear it in a mix I don't know if it will work. It just doesn't give off a fierce or strong vibe... it's almost too happy. I can't see it for stunts, pyramid, nor jumps. Maaaaaybe tumbling or dance... but I dunno.....

Listen to some of techno remixes with the lyrics, the radio version likely wouldn't work, but one of the fast paced re-mixes could.

Stingrays Open 5.3 team. Someone made a twitter for the made up team when the teams were being released after tryouts. It's not an actual team.
I like how there are people who still think the team is real... kudos to whoever put in the effort of creating the music.

"Stingray Allstars, one of a kind, there's a brick on the elevator, one more time." [emoji23]

#LetsGoRays

Back