All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just my opinion, but I find it VERY inappropriate to have a mean girls theme... Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but the movie promotes bullying, and a LOT of sexuality. Since it's a senior team I get that they're teenagers and want to feel sassy and whatnot, but being a senior team, that's who all the younger kids look up to... & that's what gets me concerned.

That voiceover sounding like something it shouldn't sound does not help either...

Just my opinion, but I find it VERY inappropriate to have a mean girls theme... Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but the movie promotes bullying, and a LOT of sexuality. Since it's a senior team I get that they're teenagers and want to feel sassy and whatnot, but being a senior team, that's who all the younger kids look up to... & that's what gets me concerned.

That voiceover sounding like something it shouldn't sound does not help either...

I'm not sure if I think it's inappropriate because all the music they have has been all used before in other teams music before. Like it could've been AWESOME concept. But I think the music selections are over done and the voice overs are kinda ... Lame.

I loved when I think Cali So Fab had a few mean girls actual movie lines in their mix.

Back