Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anybody have the HQ/original files of:
Stingray Apple
Stingray Steel
Cali Coed
Brandon Black
WE Generals
Spirit Royalty

I downloaded them from soundcloud but that made the sound quality severely decrease.. Thanks in advanced!

Does anybody have the HQ/original files of:
Stingray Apple
Stingray Steel
Cali Coed
Brandon Black
WE Generals
Spirit Royalty

I downloaded them from soundcloud but that made the sound quality severely decrease.. Thanks in advanced!

soundcloud encodes the files, that producers upload, to 128 kb/s. i just downloaded cali coeds '15-'16 music (Cali Coed 15 - 16 by PJ STARR™ | Free Listening on SoundCloud) using SoundFlush - Download tracks from SoundCloud! and downloaded an mp3 that was 128 kb/s, so it didn't appear to have degraded after looking at the file details and after listening to it. perhaps you used an app/website that automatically chose a sound quality that was less than 128 kb/s. try using the website that i used and you should get the soundcloud quality mp3. for anything higher, such as 320 kb/s, you wouldn't be able to obtain that from soundcloud. that would need to be obtained from the producer or from a site, that they uploaded to, that allowed higher quality bitrate sound files.

side note, most people cant' tell the difference. Do 320kbps mp3 files really sound better? Take the test! and then take a look at the results.

Last edited:
Back