All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the idea of having the logo, but the front of the sports bra confuses me. I would like it a lot more if it had a normal front with the logo on the back. I get what you're saying, there doesn't seem like there would be a lot of support and no way to double bra with that back. Very cute for a younger team but how practical is it with for girls who are more gifted? What happened to practice wear being practical
I don't think she was saying the bra didn't offer support (although it looks like it doesn't) - I think she was asking what on earth is holding that logo in place? There's nothing supporting that oath at all - it's just there. Wouldn't the edges just curl in? They're not attached to anything?

I don't think she was saying the bra didn't offer support (although it looks like it doesn't) - I think she was asking what on earth is holding that logo in place? There's nothing supporting that oath at all - it's just there. Wouldn't the edges just curl in? They're not attached to anything?
Haha yes that's what I was wondering. It literally looks like they stuck the animation on there and called it a day. I know Illusive photoshops on most of their practice wear for pictures but it's like they know it won't stay up like that, so they didn't even try.

How much were those sports bras? The sublimated ones we have from varsity are $45 I think and they're reversible. The tank tops are about the same but they aren't reversible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out their Facebook or Instagram to see their designs. Sports bras are $17 and bottoms are $15. Tanks are $19. I was team mom for our worlds team and used them several times for worlds/practice wear. The girls even got bathing suits and beach towels one year. VERY reasonable prices!

Check out their Facebook or Instagram to see their designs. Sports bras are $17 and bottoms are $15. Tanks are $19. I was team mom for our worlds team and used them several times for worlds/practice wear. The girls even got bathing suits and beach towels one year. VERY reasonable prices!

Dang! Those prices are fantastic! How does the material hold up?

@Markiesgirl I saw in a thread back in 2012 that their sizes run really small, but then the owner said they changed their process and this was fixed. From your more recent experience with the company, how would you say their sizing is?

@Markiesgirl I saw in a thread back in 2012 that their sizes run really small, but then the owner said they changed their process and this was fixed. From your more recent experience with the company, how would you say their sizing is?

Very true to size on the sports bras. We had no issues at all with tops. The bottoms on our first order we had to do some swapping around between a few girls but that was their own fault for ignoring the sizing grid and trying to go "itty bitty bottoms". Lol

Dang! Those prices are fantastic! How does the material hold up?

Varsity has lowered some of their sublimated practice wear prices this year so they are very competitive! Quality and functionality is still great and what you would expect from Varsity. :)

GBE practice wear!
9qblom.jpg

2z3qnfa.jpg

Varsity has lowered some of their sublimated practice wear prices this year so they are very competitive! Quality and functionality is still great and what you would expect from Varsity. :)

The owner of our gym, myself, and our general manager are all NCA staff so we do love our Varsity practice wear :) that's where our bows, uniforms, warm ups, and shoes come from also haha.

CEA Raleigh program-wide non-worlds teams practice wear:

17497996909_be50a0e9d3_o.jpg

Say "yaaassss" for reversible practice wear, total cost being lower than two separate sets AND only one set of bra and spanks to run around the house digging through laundry to find right before you run out the door!
Do you have a pic of the other side?

Back