All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Say "yaaassss" for reversible practice wear, total cost being lower than two separate sets AND only one set of bra and spanks to run around the house digging through laundry to find right before you run out the door!
Do you have a pic of the other side?
But isn't the point of having 2 sets of different practice wear so that you don't have to wash them mid-week? I would not like to only have one outfit that had to be worn multiple times per week. But I'm super lazy and don't do laundry more than once a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

But isn't the point of having 2 sets of different practice wear so that you don't have to wash them mid-week? I would not like to only have one outfit that had to be worn multiple times per week. But I'm super lazy and don't do laundry more than once a week.

My mom is the same way. All laundry is done on Sunday morning, and if your clothes aren't in your hamper and if she's feeling really mean, not in the laundry room they don't get done. My first job we got two shirts yet worked 5-6 days a week outside during the summer. I would end up doing small loads of laundry every other day because of that and my mom hated it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBE practice wear!
9qblom.jpg

2z3qnfa.jpg
IN LOVE with the designs on the white! I am all about the live colorfully. The weird thing is I really like the purple tshirt but I don't like the design on the sports bra. Overall though, cute practice wear.

Don't know about Raleigh but from what I understand, Kville orders these for some practices and for at competitions. They are not required to wear them at every practice so washing to rewear wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe my kids are just Filthy McNastys, but I question the frequency of their laundering of all cheer clothes anyway.
Suffice it to say that all Razzis do his/her own laundry and if you smell stank, it's your own fault.

Say "yaaassss" for reversible practice wear, total cost being lower than two separate sets AND only one set of bra and spanks to run around the house digging through laundry to find right before you run out the door!
Do you have a pic of the other side?
The reversible practice wear is different from the gym-wide set (and an optional purchase for us Mermaid parents). At least that's the info I got from the team mom; double checking that now ;) . But when I first saw the post about it being reversible I was ecstatic as we have the same laundry-digging ritual! I still may pull the trigger on ordering a set. Also I believe only the top is reversible. :/ I'll post when I have pics or know more.

FWIW: Our past experience has been that the team/gym practice wear was only required once a week at the most. We love us some themed practices! ;) And if that changes, my CP is 9 and doesn't actually sweat to the point of stinking yet. Holding on to these precious moments for dear life! (Yes, I do actually wash her clothes, but she's definitely had to re-wear a pair of black Nike Pros in a pinch!)

FWIW: Our past experience has been that the team/gym practice wear was only required once a week at the most. We love us some themed practices! ;) And if that changes, my CP is 9 and doesn't actually sweat to the point of stinking yet. Holding on to these precious moments for dear life! (Yes, I do actually wash her clothes, but she's definitely had to re-wear a pair of black Nike Pros in a pinch!)

Honey, if I get another theme practice and/or X-colored sports bra and Nike Pros text from TwerkMom Kathy...I might as well have bought all the practice wear for what theme practice wear has cost me...

Every year I can't wait until July for practice wear to come in because these themed practice wear practices can get expensive.
The first year I was here the month until practice wear came in was torturous.

I made and spent so much money on costumes so my kid could win best themed practice wear that I burnt myself on it.

I don't mind neon day or black out day but super hero days and stuff like that kill me. If we get one of those days then my kid just doesn't dress up. lol
e7c7acf3f279e173c0eeff201d21a7f5.jpg

Like this looks cheap but I had to buy the Leo and shorts from a dance wear store that wasn't cheap. I had to buy the jump rope to make the lasso. I had to buy gold spray paint to spray it. I had to buy bling and gold paint to paint the W. I had to buy several different colors of materials. I had to buy the stars on the shorts. Like after I got done doing it I was so annoyed! Thankfully she won..

We get here and everyone thought she was cute and I'm thinking for that I could of bought so many better things lol

The first year I was here the month until practice wear came in was torturous.

I made and spent so much money on costumes so my kid could win best themed practice wear that I burnt myself on it.

I don't mind neon day or black out day but super hero days and stuff like that kill me. If we get one of those days then my kid just doesn't dress up. lol
e7c7acf3f279e173c0eeff201d21a7f5.jpg

Like this looks cheap but I had to buy the Leo and shorts from a dance wear store that wasn't cheap. I had to buy the jump rope to make the lasso. I had to buy gold spray paint to spray it. I had to buy bling and gold paint to paint the W. I had to buy several different colors of materials. I had to buy the stars on the shorts. Like after I got done doing it I was so annoyed! Thankfully she won..

We get here and everyone thought she was cute and I'm thinking for that I could of bought so many better things lol

That is so cute! But I agree about how expensive it can be because when our team has dress up days, coaches dress up too [emoji16]

We try to stick to things everyone already has like color practices, stripes, polkadots, crazy hair, crazy socks, favorite sports team, and things like that. But then there's Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day that everyone (including yours truly) goes all out on [emoji4]

Example:
c523ed6dba17405a5946a3bfe2fc2e71.jpg

From what I remembered from the themed practices, the coaches and team members tried to keep it simple, whatever we already own...Wow, I do not remembered anyone elaborately dressed and definitely no one had the time to judge, who had the best costume... Tbh, most of the athletes that come in elaborately dressed-were only during Halloween season and will showed the costume for 5 minutes and take it off, so they can practice... But I can see how theme practices can be expensive and they should be fun, not elaborate...
PS: I must admit, I remembered seeing the whole Mini or Youth team dressed as dominions but they did this as a team and they looked so cute and they took off the goggles to practices...

Back