All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Volleyball we didn't do so much 'themed' practice as 'you need to wear these colors these days'. But then again we were a small school and therefore didn't have as much fancy practice wear.

Although we did dress up on halloween.

032e4bd262601fea5b2cc760b0854165.jpg

e5bf2e8919f74460e583794048571451.jpg

b9b1fe142d2b0a4910e97631694bd270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the omni ones! Theyre so bright and colorful compared to the gemini ones. The gemini ones looks so.. Simple? Idk
I know that WC teams have like 2-3 sets of practice wear, so maybe Omni has an outfit that's simpler and Gemini has an outfit that's more detailed. I know when I cheered my gym did simpler practice wear because it was easier during choreography to see everyone and it was easier to knit-pic (no clue on spelling there) the routine in all black outfits.

LOVE the Stingrays practice wear!!!

They're wearing the sports bras under the tank tops.

Tad off-topic! @CheerPassion12: Out of curiosity, are Rays athletes allow to take off their tanks/shirts if they get overheated? CP had a clinic today where I swear the gym felt 95 degrees and thought about how do the athletes do it where it's actually HOT?

Tad off-topic! @CheerPassion12: Out of curiosity, are Rays athletes allow to take off their tanks/shirts if they get overheated? CP had a clinic today where I swear the gym felt 95 degrees and thought about how do the athletes do it where it's actually HOT?[/QUOTE]

No, you can't. Some people like to lift their shirts to just show their stomachs, but you're not allowed to take off your shirt altogether

Tad off-topic! @CheerPassion12: Out of curiosity, are Rays athletes allow to take off their tanks/shirts if they get overheated? CP had a clinic today where I swear the gym felt 95 degrees and thought about how do the athletes do it where it's actually HOT?

No, you can't. Some people like to lift their shirts to just show their stomachs, but you're not allowed to take off your shirt altogether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Obviously it's the Rays and they're an awesome program, but seriously?! They're in Georgia---and Georgia, like Florida, is HOT! I can't imagine being forced to wear more stuff---I was that mom who refused to let her Tiny practice in shorts and a pair of shorts until I stopped inside the actual practice area, not the parent area, and my tune changed like lightning. That has got to be miserable.

Back