All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sport bra version of our's is a few pages back, but here is the full-top version. I'm not 100% sure which teams got which ones; I'm assuming senior's sports bra, everyone else full top.

1_zpsqzbufx65.jpg
2_zps2enzds5z.jpg

I personally like the fact that our gym still buys t-shirts and tank tops, in addition to cute sports bras (and shorts, of course). Not every girl wants to run around in just booty shorts and a sports bra, especially when their bodies are changing/growing, like during those middle school years. I know we have discussed that t-shirts can be too loose or get in the way, but I like the fact that girls can choose to be covered up a little more. I don't have a problem with girls wearing just a sports bra and shorts, as long as they are comfortable and able to do their job without constantly adjusting their clothing or worrying about what they look like. Just my two cents...
Speaking of you gym's practice wear, I wanna see your guys' shirts/sports bras!! Your guys' shirts are always my favorite!

Those are cute outfits; we have a local team who has similar colors, but I think your practice wear is much cuter. For practice wear though, I don't think sports bras are as much of an issue with showing. So the back doesn't bug me like it would for a uniform where they can't show.

Just got out of the shower and decided to try on our practice wear. I tried to take pictures of each of the details as well, for example I had no idea the sports bra that goes with the capris has a little bit of mesh on it. Also this is the first time posting a picture of myself on here and they're not the best since I'm trying to get the practice wear mainly so be nice please :) My favorite by far are the black shorts because they're so comfy and flattering
xlxufd.jpg

Just got out of the shower and decided to try on our practice wear. I tried to take pictures of each of the details as well, for example I had no idea the sports bra that goes with the capris has a little bit of mesh on it. Also this is the first time posting a picture of myself on here and they're not the best since I'm trying to get the practice wear mainly so be nice please :) My favorite by far are the black shorts because they're so comfy and flattering
xlxufd.jpg

You are stunning! And the practice gear is cute too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xlxufd.jpg

Love the practice wear! I'm so jealous of your hair!

xlxufd.jpg

your goergous!!

xlxufd.jpg

All the pieces are great. My daughter likes all of them - except for the tank because, you know, it's a tank. You girls!
The kids all look great in the gym and everyone seems comfortable in the pieces.

xlxufd.jpg
You are gorgeous and how do you get your hair so straight?

Back