All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know, I'm sitting here thinking, did I see Snipers? I was so tired at the end of the day, I don't remember!
Is it as difficult to lose your memory as you age as people say it is?

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

I don't see what's the problem with not going full out at showcase. Things happen.
I coach a rec team and every year, all the teams start to go full out during the same time and then perform the routine a week before our first competition (this Sunday). I coach the oldest team and we just went full out for the first time yesterday while the other 3 went full out two weeks ago. We had 9 girls join in the last 6 weeks. 4 of those girls never cheered before.

Lets not forget that the showcase is not for any of us.. it's for the athletes, coaches, families, and friends. The showcase is a great way to get nerves out for the athletes and a great way to get some experience for first year kids. The showcase is a stepping stone to get ready for competitions. They are going to be watered down routines for the safety of the athletes - they are building their stamina.
Maybe they like them to be earlier in the year so that they know what they need to focus on and work on before they compete next.
So, the showcase isn't for our entertainment, but it is an added bonus.

Snipers were there. Only the level 6 and SMOED did not come. My daughter double teams and both her teams went full out.

I'd love to see a video! One of my teammates from last year here in the uk moved back to the US and is on snipers

I noticed that the girl who deferred Berkeley to be on Smoed, who ended up being on i6, is on Black Ops this year. So she's super super senioring on Black Ops?
I noticed that too. Cal isn't super far from Livermore. The traffic probably sucks depending on the time of practice, but it's definitely doable.

Really? Oh my. It's around 40 miles from Livermore to Berkeley. I can't imagine the commute from school to cheer practice. Kudos to her!
Yea I'm sure that's a strenuous commute! One of my former athletes goes to USC and commuted from there to San Marcos to compete on Lady Bullets last season and that was around a 4 hour commute for her!

I myself commuted 3-5 hours one way depending on traffic to coach at an Allstar gym until I actually moved locally maybe halfway into the season. Then my commute was only 30mins to an hour depending on Baltimore/Washington, DC traffic.

Last edited:
Back