All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer World - Omega (Senior Small Coed)
Tumbling and jumps with dance:

Stunts, tosses and pyramid with dance:

The only thing I don't like is that their dance is 90% off center. That stunt will be great once it's cleaned up with everyone throwing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that type of showcase because endurance is one of the main hurdles just before comp season starts.

Yes! I went to LA for vacay and experienced the traffic thinking it would be worse and said to myself "this isn't that bad, idk why they complain". I can't wait for the Champions League, so they can taste a snippet of what we go through here. For those of you coming to the Champions League I dare you to ride I-95 south on friday.
Been there, done that. Not only is it congested but you folks are crazy.

May not compare to the LA traffic with motorcycles splitting lanes.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

Is 40 miles that bad in that area of California? We do about 35 miles one way and I can get the drive done in about 45-50 minutes.
Yes! It's taken me over 40 minutes just to get from Berkeley to the Bay Bridge and that's just like 5 miles. So many people go into San Francisco everyday and then leave in the evening, it's crazy. And throw in a sporting event (the A's, the Raiders, the Warriors, and the Giants are probably all within a 20 mile radius right near major highways) and traffic can come to a dead stop.

My sister used to live in LA, her son's preschool was a little less than 5 miles from her house and it took her 45 mins to get there! Horrid.

I feel like Orange and Peach's elite stunts seem a little bit simple... It definitely feels strange to call double-ups and stretch-to-stretch tick-tocks "simple", but compared to what the other LAG and MAG squads are dishing up right now, they might need to step up their game a bit.

But they're looking solid and clean, as always, and I have no doubt that they'll increase the difficulty in the coming months :)

Back