All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar Beatles Preview

Oh I like some slow motion tumbling so I can actually see what they do and if it's a single or double full. :oops: (Yeah still finding that hard.) An arabian is a half turn right but some guy was doing a 1.5 turn arabian. Does that skilll have a special name?

Remember we haven't seen the whole stunt sequences from Ray's. Maybe those videos are all the 'boring' parts. And considering they usually have one of the highest raw scores, I'm confident they will be competitive. Personally, I love their clean style of stunts and think they're looking great across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would any gym show their most boring parts to Cheer Updates? That's highly unlikely IMO.

Last edited:
Why would any gym show their most boring parts to DJ (cheer Updates)? That's highly unlikely IMO.
Cheer updates asked us to send in stunt high lights, and tumbling and such for a video they posted last week about out Cobras.

There were specific high light parts we left out, we didn't want to post it now. We competed it this weekend but we wanted to keep some parts secretive and hope no video of it gets posted before the big comps

Cheer updates asked us to send in stunt high lights, and tumbling and such for a video they posted last week about out Cobras.

There were specific high light parts we left out, we didn't want to post it now. We competed it this weekend but we wanted to keep some parts secretive and hope no video of it gets posted before the big comps
You guys have already competed? We don't for another two or so weeks.

You are sweet! I love them and I think it's crazy the growth in athletes we had from last season which was very few up to 25 this year! :) they are my favorite!!

Back