All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

of course ill be at work during CEA showcase, hopefully someone still posts some video... Or is cheer live going to offer the video for free even after the showcase.

yeah, our clocks don't go back until next weekend so it'll definitely be off if you switch this weekend

Side note: I had no idea that the countries that participated in daylight savings changed the clocks during different weeks. that's confusing.

I found it out earlier this week in a buzzfeed post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coaching and have a coach meeting during the first few hours of showcase, but our "head coach" agreed to have the showcase on in the background of the meeting. Determined to try and watch all the teams, even though that means staying up til 2am before school!

yeah, our clocks don't go back until next weekend so it'll definitely be off if you switch this weekend

Side note: I had no idea that the countries that participated in daylight savings changed the clocks during different weeks. that's confusing.

Did you know that most of Arizona doesn't practice daylight savings? Hawaii doesn't either. Or a handful of US territories.

Very rarely you'll see a centre flyer stunt sequence/other stunts sequence or front row stunt sequence/back row stunt sequence-style choreography with them, they either all do it or they don't.

While I will admit I find the up and down sequences more appealing to the eye, it does tend to scream "half, or more of us, can't do the stunt".

Back