All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do not even joke about that. It'd be worse than every team and their mothers using "Chandelier" as their pyramid music.
But if we're looking for hilariously awful songs to use, I've got a few suggestions.:D

No, this year its going to be "Cheerleader" isn't it? :confused:

I didn't think it was awful but did get very uncomfortable with Robert and the lolly pop part [emoji15] Robert seems like he is trying to hard, I did roll my eyes at the end when Robert yelled out "Diamond Babies" [emoji15][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup. the lollypop is when i turned the video off. gross. not to mention, you already can't rap. you definitely can't rap with a giant lollypop in your mouth. :rolleyes:

Ha ha, I'll be humming it all night. Now to watch and see how many teams put this into their routines this season!
Exactly what I was thinking :confused: all of his "fans" are going to be begging their coaches to put this song into their routines :confused::confused::confused::confused: Now we just wait and see if it actually happens....:oops:

So it this suppose to be a legit song or just for fun? I didnt listen, I put the video on mute but turned it off after about 45 seconds.

I have it on mute also, so is this a true attempt or no? If it is I am sad to say that I am correct, the cheer world does believe everything revolves around them. Good lord, when i saw the girl up in the stunt and the girl upfront just staring at the camera I was done, I don't know who that girl is but I bet I would enjoy her on the blue mat more then just looking at me all awkward style.

Back