All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly don't see the "tribute team" signs?? Yes they might have one or two songs which se used before. But we only heard a snippet of the mix. And there's only so many stunts you can do, it's also still august..? Yes they look young, because they are. From what I understand they are mostly made up of junior elite girls, with a few old le/other team members. Are you all assuming this is a tribute team from that one jtv video, or are there any other videos out there more indicating they would do some old routine? I mean girl power songs is kind of csp's thing, why would that change? Idk maybe I've just missed something.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? Is the assumption that this is a tribute team solely based on this one video that was posted?

I think it's based on the music when the team was hearing it.

I don't know CEA enough to know if it's old SE music or not, but that seems to be the assumption.

The only reason why I would imagine that it's a tribute routine is because if you hear the music in the beginning its SE old music but had a ladies of teal voiceover in it.

To me it sounded more like LoT have their own music and voiceovers with snippets of previous SE music put in here and there. It's definitely not just one full SE mix as the two bits we hear in the video are from different years.

We haven't heard the whole mix, those could be the only two parts that use the same music SE once did.

For separation purposes I think it maybe would be better to steer clear of any old SE music but I personally don't see LoT as a tribute team/Worlds version of Senior 3lite.

Last edited:
For all we know they could just be practicing to their music because they havent gotten theres yet.. I dunno lol

Anyway. I liked their stunting. Everyone looked flyer sized.
Many of them are.

Ladies of Teal just looks so much like a junior team to me... They seem to have some very strong athletes, but there's not one girl who looks older than 14.
It is a younger team, yes.

Don't we have a parent on the boards that has a child on Ladies of Teal? Maybe they can help clarify...
That's probably me that you're referring to. I'm a drop and run/parking lot mom 90% of the time so I'm not sure what I can clarify. All I know is what CP tells me, which is which stunt group she is in and when she throws her tumbling pass. I've heard the music but since my CP has only been cheering since late 2012, I'm unfamiliar with anything prior to that. That's about all I know. Not much help huh? Haha.

Last edited:
For all we know they could just be practicing to their music because they havent gotten theres yet.. I dunno lol

they say in the video that they are listening to their music for the first time. and that's the part where you hear the old senior elite music.

I would love to sit in a practice where they teach this kind of pyramid stuff. It blows my mind how they can make it happen so seamlessly and cleanly, I just want to know how they do it.
I imagine them using a harness to help support the flier and keep them from dying while learning. It is just amazing.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Back