All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And I'm the Cali hater? Hmmm...I've got nothing on this chica! Where is @getsum she's got some defending to do!

memecons.png

Still hating on Cali, I see! You never did admit what gym you own, did you?

She doesn't own a gym. Her daughter was on Black Ops and a couple years ago she didn't make Ops again so they went to another gym. Her kid is a sweetheart!

She doesn't own a gym. Her daughter was on Black Ops and a couple years ago she didn't make Ops again so they went to another gym. Her kid is a sweetheart!

This explains a lot, just not why she lists herself as a Gym Owner. *Shrugs*

She admited in one post that she does not own a gym and in another that she is not a coach. I think that she should have to change her profile then. We expected that from FE and we should from her too. It is misleading.

That's the skinny I got. ;)

i know that overseas the rules of what they are allowed to do are completely different, but are the flipping scorpion stunts at the 1:30 mark legal for level 5. cause those were pretty impressive.
They're a university team, so level 6. And that stunt is definitely not legal in level 5 because the dismount involves legs over head rotation. I don't think it's legal in the U.S. for level 6 teams either because it lands in a prone position instead of cradle.

Last edited:
Back