All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Angels' tumbling looks great. Just to nitpick, their shoes make their jumps "look labored" but great form though. I can't wait to see Peach's routine!

Looks like shoulder level/power press everything will be a trend in LAG with SE doubling up and SS doing ball ups.
angel rice? Isn't she on orange, not peach?

I wasn't sure where to put this but I found this interesting!
9305e55529d3beb54da45513f69c581e.jpg

ABOUT TIME!!! This makes me so happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will be interesting to see if this is followed through. That isn't meant as a criticism - there is so much going on in a 2:30 routine that it is very hard to break down technique with the exception of obvious issues. This is one of the reasons why I think video review should take place at bid events and Worlds/Summit.

It will be interesting to see if this is followed through. That isn't meant as a criticism - there is so much going on in a 2:30 routine that it is very hard to break down technique with the exception of obvious issues. This is one of the reasons why I think video review should take place at bid events and Worlds/Summit.

Can you imagine though? A world where only solid, beautiful doubles are thrown, where double-ups actually make it around all the way, solid tic-tocs? :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Whereas in the past judges were often responsible for both tumbling difficulty AND technique, or building difficulty AND technique, this year some EPs have gone to a judge for building difficulty, a separate judge for building technique, same for tumbling. They really are focusing on getting the scores correct and giving judges ample ability to focus on their specific area.

Back