All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't agree with this. if your a team of 19 you cant put up 5 stunts. so if you are putting up 4 stunts you are putting up the maximum number of stunts for a team of 19. i dont think that you should get rewarded more if you have 20 athletes verses a team with 19 athletes. even if there is extra people. i coach a team of 19 and we put up 4 stunts and the 3 extra people aren't in the stunts at all. its not like they are fronting the stunts to make them hit.

I think she means when teams intentionally do it and use it to their advamtage. Like teams who COULD have 20 but only put 19 so they only have to put up 4 stunts instead of 5. 5 stunts means more stunts up in their air and more chances for a stunt to fall. With 19 people, they can leave 3 people out of stunting and stack their other 4 stunt groups with the best athletes.

I get that it's allowed but I agree with @quitthedrama - it feels like cheating. It's like a weird version of sandbagging.

I can't wth Lime. I really like their routine (my favorite out of the small seniors), but im not impressed by the four stunt groups. I rather see a stunt group that is not hitting just go straight up and hit body positions.

Generals, I hope their stunts are watered down, but comparing from past seasons i don't think they are. Amazing tumbling but they're not doing anything for me. I do think they will be the ss team to beat.

I can't wth Lime. I really like their routine (my favorite out of the small seniors), but im not impressed by the four stunt groups. I rather see a stunt group that is not hitting just go straight up and hit body positions.

Generals, I hope their stunts are watered down, but comparing from past seasons i don't think they are. Amazing tumbling but they're not doing anything for me. I do think they will be the ss team to beat.

they only have 19 on the team so they cant put up 5 groups.

Back