All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another view of Cali Coed

Cali Coed looks great, if I was BT (not sure if she is a minor so don't want to throw out her name) bases I would be annoyed that her hair was all over my face! Wonder why she is wearing one of those fake hair pieces? The young lady is gorgeous and already has beautiful long hair, I don't think she needs all that fake hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another view of Cali Coed

Maybe it's just personal preference, but I think their opening (and I felt this way last year too) is trying entirely too hard. Combining those tumbling formations and stunting in the back of them, in my opinion, would look a lot more impressive and not look so try hard-y. Other than that the talent is there, I'm just really hoping they have a routine that lives up to their talent by NCA/Worlds

Cali Coed looks great, if I was BT (not sure if she is a minor so don't want to throw out her name) bases I would be annoyed that her hair was all over my face! Wonder why she is wearing one of those fake hair pieces? The young lady is gorgeous and already has beautiful long hair, I don't think she needs all that fake hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it's her. I think I saw a picture of her with that big hair piece at Cali showcase.

I agree she doesn't need it. I couldn't look at anything else than her hair.

Back