All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do you mean by releasing? Just using it at comps is grounds for hot water; I imagine a C&D will likely be sent by the end of the season.

Or... are the Shooting Stars looking to work with Gaga... I wouldn't put it past em... They have worked with Toni Basil and Bette Midler in the past.

Or... are the Shooting Stars looking to work with Gaga... I wouldn't put it past em... They have worked with Toni Basil and Bette Midler in the past.

Could definitely be a possibility and one I kinda hope is true for their sake. Gaga seems like a drama queen PreMadonna in some of the interviews I see her in and if they're using that without her approval, I'd actually be scared of her reaction.

Could definitely be a possibility and one I kinda hope is true for their sake. Gaga seems like a drama queen PreMadonna in some of the interviews I see her in and if they're using that without her approval, I'd actually be scared of her reaction.

And this is how rumors start guys! As far as I know there is no scheduled colabiration with Gaga... lmao :confused:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Dream it's November how do you look so good? They've improved so much over the past few years!!! Loved the routine but I feel like their elites are missing something... I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first I thought it was really similar to last years routine and then I re-watched worlds... holy cow - they are so much better difficulty wise! They just reused a couple "signature" skills I guess. I do agree about the elites though.

I just heard the Senior Elite new pyramid song on a commercial...I really hope this doesn't become Fight Song round 2.

[/QUOTE]
As far as the choreography aspect goes I get what you are saying. As I have been watching routines this season there's soooooooo much "fluff" that you're almost loosing the appreciation of the skills. Worse off you have teams with like 3-4 8 counts of choreography before each stunt, pyramid, running tumbling, etc yet the teams cant hit their stunts and pyramids. It may have to do something with the athletes not being conditioned to get through the routines or maybe its just starting to become over kill. Its almost like it has turned into who can out choreograph each other. I would rather see a clean routine with just enough choreo that hits instead of these huge almost "broadway productions" that have flyers falling out of the sky like someone is playing a real life version of anger birds!

Spot on with everything you said! I guess I am a just a worry wart who would not want to potentially jeopardize anything because of some freak mistake happening at a competition that never happens at practice...and end up going down as the girl who dropped the banner or put some sign up wrong by accident. Or maybe I am just boring?! Either way, its tough enough to make a mistake, let alone a silly one!

I also feel like props are for dance routines, minus poms of course - you cannot completely get rid of those ever!!!

I had to rewind and re-watch.

Okay so stones away:
1. I think the opening is too gimmicky for cheer---I actually really dislike props in cheer when it's not sideline cheer and this is just over the top. And yes I thought the hoops for TGLC was a little overkill too.
2. Their music is an RIAA lawsuit waiting to happen.
3. While I couldn't see the ruffle the entire time, when it rode up on the girls it reminded me of the ruffle diaper covers I used to put on my kids as infants. I don't think I'll ever be able to see past the ruffle.

Agreed! Although seriously fascinating to watch, we all know things can go wrong and saw it happen at the worst possible time - which majorly bummed me out BTW. Considering I am sure they would be scoring justttt fine with or without props, maybe the risk of messing up was worth it for them since they are loaded with other skills already. But I definitely do not feel its the same case for other teams who may not have the similar advantage of being as stacked and do not have as high of levels of difficulty to begin with.

Do they really add anything to a score? Or just contribute to the overall impression?

Spot on with everything you said! I guess I am a just a worry wart who would not want to potentially jeopardize anything because of some freak mistake happening at a competition that never happens at practice...and end up going down as the girl who dropped the banner or put some sign up wrong by accident. Or maybe I am just boring?! Either way, its tough enough to make a mistake, let alone a silly one!

I also feel like props are for dance routines, minus poms of course - you cannot completely get rid of those ever!!!

Agreed! Although seriously fascinating to watch, we all know things can go wrong and saw it happen at the worst possible time - which majorly bummed me out BTW. Considering I am sure they would be scoring justttt fine with or without props, maybe the risk of messing up was worth it for them since they are loaded with other skills already. But I definitely do not feel its the same case for other teams who may not have the similar advantage of being as stacked and do not have as high of levels of difficulty to begin with.

Do they really add anything to a score? Or just contribute to the overall impression?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about TG? When did something go wrong with props?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Do they really add anything to a score? Or just contribute to the overall impression?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I think they're referencing the girl from TGLC who got stuck in the hoop at worlds 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're referencing the girl from TGLC who got stuck in the hoop at worlds 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Maybe, that was barely noticeable for me at least though. Not like a disaster and it didn't really affect anything.

Back