Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Gift Exchange: 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

This year, we are organizing a Secret Cheer Santa gift exchange. Click on the link above, and join in the fun!

Deadline to sign up is Nov. 28. On Nov. 29, you will be emailed with a name. All presents should be mailed by Dec. 19.

We've set the dollar range at $20-$40 USD.

Once you join the gift exchange, you can create a wish list in order to help your Secret Santa out.

Hope you all enjoy!

*NOTE* - This is all done for fun and to bring the community together! We will do our best to make sure proper accounts are involved, but know this is at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, I'm really tempted! Can we do it even if we are not from the U.S.?

You can even send a question to the person without them knowing it's you! This website if very well made!

i would really love to be in this but since i live in sweden postage is relly expencive and i really cant get hold of cheer stuff living here except for maybe nike pros. :(

Yaay finally again a secret santa!! I remember few years ago I got a girl from Starlites and she is on Stars now! I hope the person who gets me won't be to angry about international shipping but I promise you will make the happiest person. I still have everything that secret santa sent me back in 2010

So, all my fellow Europeans, how do you go about sending the gift? The cheapest way I found here was 27 USD.....

So, all my fellow Europeans, how do you go about sending the gift? The cheapest way I found here was 27 USD.....
it might be cheaper if you send 2 smaller parcels
i just looked into it too and its about 18 us dollars for a package from here

Perhaps if you're willing to ship a gift internationally you can add a comment to the software (and add a comment to if you are international). I think there are ways we can adjust who doesn't get who.

Back